Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WanderLust Wednesday: Thailand

I must confess that 60% of the reason I want to visit Thailand is so I can stuff my face with all the AMAZINGLY YUMMY food. Thai cuisine has always been one of my favorites because of the intense flavors, the spice, the heat, and the versatility (and lets not forget the cool names).


street-food-in-thailand.jpg (1000×667)


Aside from the mouth-watering Pad Thai, Pad See Ew and Panang Curry, I really want to visit Thailand to experience and take part in it's rich and fascinating culture. I would love to visit the fishing communities, rice paddies, and rubber plantations and see what life is like in a country so removed from what I'm used to. 

IMG_3335.JPG (2816×2112)

130111056.jpg (1280×685)


Being a predominantly Buddhist country, Thailand also boasts stunning Buddhist temples and shrines. The architecture and colors are beautiful beyond belief, making Thailand a wonderful country to explore and sight see. 




temple-960x592.jpg (960×592)

And being a So Cal girl, I absolutely LOVE places with beautiful beaches and Thailand definitely meets the mark on that requirement. With their gorgeous white sand beaches and sparkling turquoise water, Thailand is a beach-enthusiast's dream come true. 

Thailand-Beach-1.jpg (1600×1061)

ThailandPackages4Nights-5Days.jpg (1280×800)


krabi-thailand-luxury.jpg (1600×1200)

Luxury-hotel-in-Phuket-Thailand.jpg (1400×931)

And let's not forget the absolute best part about Thailand...THE ELEPHANTS! I'm completely obsessed with elephants and riding them is so much fun! They truly are the most majestic and gentle creatures to walk the planet. I can't wait to do this!

thailand-1471931.jpg (760×275)

Chiang-Mai-Thailand.jpg (692×460)

THAILAND_SS4.jpg (488×260)

Visiting Thailand has always been a dream of mine, inspired mostly by my love of food and my obsession with water and elephants! I can't wait to go visit this amazing country someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment