Wednesday, November 12, 2014

SoCal Girl's Halloween 2014



As stated before, Halloween is one of my favoritest holidays. I love every aspect of it (except for the spiders and clowns, of course) from the costumes to the candy to the haunted houses/corn mazes. I know I've already blogged about Halloween Horror Nights, Halloween Harvest Festival, and random Halloween-y recipes, but I wanted to share my costumes for this year (yes, there was more than one) and pictures from all the crazy fun costume parties and costume-related work events we've had this month.






I think the best part was I didn't have to buy anything. The vampire costume was from my and M's middle school/high school days. The gypsy costume was a combination of various eclectic dance pieces and/or Indian jewelry. And the flapper costume is actually a black work-outfit and the headband and feather boa were purchased at Jo-Ann's last year.


The creativity involved with creating costumes is the best part. My costumes were super simple this year and not super creative, but so many of my friends and coworkers came up with some amazing ideas and did a great job bringing them to life. The attention to detail, the hours dedicated to make-up, and the originality of the ideas was insane and amazing. Can't wait to see what next year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment